UltraTape High Temperature Polyimide PCB Masking Tape, Labels and Die Cut Shapes
UTL 199 delivers high performance, reliability, and durability in extreme temperatures.
UltraTape's Removable high temperature tapes and labels and die cut shapes are ideal for PCB masks during wave solder, thermal insulation between flex circuits, and any application that demands performance in extreme temperatures.
UltraTape's UTL 199:
- Available in custom shapes and sizes
- Stable and removable for up to 72 hours in temperatures up to +500°F
- Made with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive and ultra smooth release liner
- Cleanly removes from surfaces even after long heat cycles
- Resistant to chemicals used in electronics manufacturing
- Will not shrink during heat cycles