Delphon has invested heavily in a variety of state-of-the-art printing technologies in order to provide the most customized material solutions to its customers.
Our roll to roll flexographic printing capabilities enables us to work with a wide range of materials including plastics, rubber, foam, and vinyls to develop unique labels for our customers. Our advanced UV flexographic printing equipment is capable of producing high-quality custom products quickly.
Our process capabilities include:
- Consecutive numbering and bar coding
- Gloss or matte UV coatings
- Folding and fan folding
- Punching and drilling
- Eyelet and button
- Two-sided printing
- 360° printing
- Multi-color, gradient printing
- Biocompatible Medical grade inks
- Conductive and radiopaque inks
- Concave, convex or contoured surfaces
Screen printing technology allows for the application of both specialty inks and coatings including:
- Antimicrobial coatings
- Conductive inks and coatings
- Medical grade inks
- ESD coatings
- Standard inks
- UV coatings
- Efficient for small volumes
Delphon offers a wide variety of hot-stamping foils that can be applied to a variety of materials to give a rich look that will make your message stand out.