UltraTape High Temperature In-process Tapes and Die Cut Labels
UltraTape partners with its customers in research and development to create custom solutions for high temperature, in-process applications. UltraTape's Removable high temperature tapes and custom die cut labels are ideal for PCB masks during wave solder, thermal insulation between flex circuits, and any application that demands performance in extreme temperatures.
UltraTape’s High Temperature In-Process Tapes
- Available in custom shapes and sizes
- High temp products are stable and removable for up to 72 hours in temperatures up to +500°F
- Made with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive and ultra-smooth release liner
- Cleanly removes from surfaces even after long heat cycles
- Resistant to chemicals used in electronics manufacturing
- Will not shrink during heat cycles
- Reach and RoHS compliant
For more information regarding UltraTape's removable high temperature products contact us at 503-427-2880.