Gel-Pak Vacuum Release Series (VR)
The Gel-Pak Vacuum Release trays (VR) effectively immobilize fragile devices including laser diodes, die, and optics, to ensure that they remain damage-free during transportation and storage. Components are held in place until they are released when vacuum is applied to the underside of the tray.
VR Trays are ideal for:
- Extremely fragile or thin devices
- Handling bare die
- No contact with edges or top surface of device
- Handling device sizes (X,Y) ranging from 250 micron to 75mm
- High-volume automated device Pick & Place applications
- Manual unloading using Vacuum Pens
Gel-Pak is constantly looking for ways to protect delicate components with products and materials that companies can use during processing, storage and transportation.